30 April 2022

New Regularly Scheduled Posts

Starting tomorrow, at 13.00 I shall be sharing the '150 Points of the Phalange, Catholic, Royal, and Communitarian', written by Fr Georges de Nantes. I disagree with Fr de Nantes's philosophy, his particular brand of royalism, and his view of how to deal with the crisis in the Church. I am a Thomist, a Legitimist, and a 'Unite the Clans' Traditionalist. He was a positivist, a 'providentialist' royalist, and suspicious of all Trad groups not his own. However, I think it's important that we know what other Traditionalist groups around the world are doing.

At 14.00 I shall be sharing the Angelic Doctor's great work 'Against the Errors of the Greeks'. It was prepared in 1263 for Pope Urban IV in the lead up to what became the Second Ecumenical Council of Lyons (1272-1274), a failed attempt at bringing the Greeks back into the Church of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.