03 November 2018

Pope Francis: “I Am the One Who Saved Medjugorje”

I was convinced of the Satanic origins of Medjufraud from it's inception. Why? Because the atheist, communist government of Yugoslavia was one of its major promoters. Contrast the authentic apparitions at Lourdes and Fatima where the Masonic governments of France and Portugal threatened the seers.

Another reason was the reaction of its devotees to criticism. At Lourdes and Fatima, the believers accepted criticism in the spirit of Gamaliel in the Acts of the Apostles, Chapter 5,
38 And now, therefore, I say to you, refrain from these men, and let them alone; for if this council or this work be of men, it will come to nought;
39 But if it be of God, you cannot overthrow it, lest perhaps you be found even to fight against God. And they consented to him.
But in the case of Medjufraud the reaction was quite different. When E. Michael Jones published an exposé of the 'apparitions' he received countless death threats. Not exactly the reaction of devout children of the Mother of God!

So, if I needed proof that Francis is working for Satan, here it would be.

From Gloria.tv

Chiara Amirante, founder of the Roman aid organization Nuovi Orizzonti, told a crowd on November 1 during a visit in Medjugorje that she recently talked one hour with Pope Francis about the alleged Bosnian place of apparitions, and that she had “the blessing of the Pope” to speak about what was said. According to Amirante Francis told her:

“Chiara, look, it's I who saved Medjugorje because the Commission of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith, had already said, based on many news also false ones that Medjugorje is all false. So it's I who then saved Medjugorje, it's I who sent [Archbishop] Hoser because I believe - what I also said in the press conference [on the flight from Fatima to Rome in May 2017] - that the fruits are many and unequivocal.

You can say that I have Medjugorje at heart, and that I did not realise that that statement [about Our Lady who speak too much in Medjugorje] which I said as a personal opinion but which also was based in a wrong information, did have such an strong impact.

So you can say that I have Medjugorje at heart, very at heart and that I am moving ahead with my delegate Hoser, precisely to preserve everything that is beautiful in Medjugorje.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.