19 June 2022

The 150 Points of the Phalange, Catholic, Royal, and Communitarian

I've run into a slight problem, According to the current CRC website, most of the 'Royal' points of the 150 Points (points 51-100) are currently being translated. I'm confused since I have owned a hard copy of all 150 Points in English translation.

However, as a result, I'm going to pause posting the Points whilst I try to find them. Failing that, I'll probably use Google Translate and post that translation. My French is not up to doing an original translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.