07 August 2020

Sports and Left Wing Politics

BOYCOTT NFL, MLB, NBA, and Chinese goods!

From The American Catholic

By Donald R. McClarey


I have never been interested in professional sports, but I came from a sports’ loving family.  I recall fondly my father watching one ball game on TV while listening to another on a transistor radio plugged into his ear.  Dad had been a high school athlete, and though baseball was his favorite sport he also enjoyed watching basketball and football, with the occasional hockey game tossed in.  I can only imagine his reaction to seeing multi-millionaire athletes turning his beloved contests of sport into platforms for Leftist politics.  There is a lot of money to be made by entrepreneurs who come up with politics free sport ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.