07 August 2020

Jesus, Guns & Fr. Martin

Jimmy-Boy is shooting of his mouth again, displaying his ignorance and heresy.

From One Mad Mom


I interrupt my well needed vacation to comment on the latest James Martin, SJ, crud. I wonder if he remembers who his founder is? You know, the same guy who carried a sword and participated in battle? Does he remember the Crusades? I, also, have to wonder if he thinks guns existed in the time of Christ? Inquiring minds would like to know? This is up there with his most infantile statements.
Again, sophomoric to claim that guns are bad because Christ did not use one to defend His life. Last time I checked, He was to sacrifice and suffer for our sins and, oh, yeah, again, guns did not exist at the time. Just a little incovenience. But, hey, Alex, I’d like weapons for $1000. Who said “And He said to them, ‘But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.’”?  Oh, yeah, that would be Christ himself.
Does “live by the sword and die by the sword” or “beat swords into plowshares” mean that NONE of us is called to self-defense or defense of others? Please, someone explain this to SAINT Gabriel Possenti! Oh, yeah, Fr. Martin would love you not to know about him, so here’s a few links:
And then there’s the various other wars. Do the Cristeros ring a bell? Here’s other inconvenient truths. Funny, don’t remember the Vatican condemning them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristero_War
Seriously, people have got to know by now that Fr. Martin, SJ, just throws out enough ideas to lead you down the path of stupid.
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord and honor our vocations, which include the welfare and safety, spiritual and physical, of all we can, especially our family. I would even defend Fr. Martin, SJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.