29 August 2023

2.5 Million Views! Thanks & Prayers for All My Readers!

Well, 'Musings' has reached 2,500,000 page views! This despite an on-again, off-again shadowban for the past 18 months. I've also been permanently banned by 'X', formerly known as Twitter and experienced minor censorship for the first time from Blogger.

But, through it all, I've kept plugging along. When I started this blog almost six years ago, I had no idea where I was going with it. It just morphed into what it is today, one of many voices defending our Western Græco-Roman Catholic civilisation and culture, and the Catholic Church from its Revolutionary enemies. I will keep going as long as God allows, so take that, Satan!

I'd like to thank all my readers here, on my Facebook page, on the Facebook groups to which I share posts, and on the Musings of an Old Curmudgeon Facebook group, especially those who share my posts on other platforms (there are little icons at the bottom of each post with which to share!).

I would also like to extend my warmest gratitude to Vox Cantoris, and The Eponymous Flower, both of whom list me in their blogrolls. 
And, lastly,  I ask all of you for your prayers and I assure you of my daily prayers for your health and salvation, as well as for all of your intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.