08 March 2024

Meatless Meals for Lent

Each one of the bulleted dishes is a link to that recipe. I hope you enjoy them and are having a Holy Lent!

From For the Love of the Gourmet

By Claire Dieterich

Minestrone Soup

Instead of sharing a new recipe today, I’m sharing a roundup of meatless meals! I’ve had a few people lately ask for a post like this, whether because they are trying to incorporate more plant-based options for financial or health reasons or because they are participating in Lenten fasting. Either way, I think it’s a great idea to have some go-to meatless recipes as a way to eat more plant-based proteins, fish, and veggies in general. Obviously my baked goods and many salads don’t include meat or can have them easily omitted, so I’m trying to keep this list to main dishes with some hearty soups and salads thrown in as well.

Vegetarian Paella

Vegetarian Main Dishes

Quinoa Enchilada Casserole

Vegetarian Salads

Lemon Caper Tuna Salad

Vegetarian Soups

Potato Leek Soup

Seafood Recipes 

Salmon + Farro Grain Bowls

I hope you found this list of meatless options helpful as you make your weekly meal plans! Be sure to subscribe to my email list for more new meatless meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.