09 October 2024

What is the REAL NAME of BRITISH ROYAL HOUSE?


In this video, I explore the male line ancestry of Charles III back twenty-four generations to the eleventh century and to the medieval Counts of Oldenburg. I move forward in time to chart their rise as the medieval and renaissance kings of Denmark. I then explore Charles III's descent through the obscurity of the landless dukes of the ducal house of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg, and their eventual return to be the royal house of Denmark and then of Greece. What does such a genealogical study reveal about the real dynastic name of the United Kingdom's royal house? This video is just a bit of fun, I'm not suggesting the king should change the dynastic name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.